What’s New Features in Windows 10 ?
- Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, but it brings with it a new customizable space for your favorite apps and Live Tiles.
- Everything runs in a window: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop apps do and can be resized and moved around, and have title bars at the top allowing for maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Multiple desktops: Create desktops for different purposes and projects and switch between these desktops easily and pick up where you left off on each desktop.
- Find files faster: File Explorer now displays your recent files and frequently visited folders making for finding files you’ve worked on is easier.
- New task view button: There’s a new task-view button on the taskbar for quick switching between open files and quick access to any desktops you create.
- Snap enhancements: You can now have four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping and even make smart suggestions on filling available screen space with other open apps
System Requirements Windows 10 Technical Preview :
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Internet Connection (Optional, just for updates)
- Download | Free Windows 10 Technical Preview Full Actived 32 & 64 Bit [MEDIAFIRE FOLDER]